Wednesday, December 8, 2010

the Garden of Rodin Museum


"K2T Wisata"
RODIN-SNOW-6
Snow is an uncommon occurrence in Paris and snow that sticks is practically a miracle. Last Saturday morning about 11AM the snow came swiftly and steadily, and I watched with baited breath to see if it would stick. Stick it did, and I was racking my brain deciding where I should go to take photos. The garden at the Rodin museum is one of my favorite places in the summer and I thought, imagine how beautiful the great black Rodin statues would look dusted with pure white snow. The wonderful surprise was there two were massive white Henri Moore sculptures and the texture of the snow on the white marble is quite stunning. If you are ever lucky enough to be in Paris when the snow sticks, treat yourself to the garden at the Rodin museum and let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
RODIN-SNOW-1RODIN-SNOW-2
RODIN-SNOW-5RODIN-SNOW-3
RODIN-SNOW-8RODIN-SNOW-4
RODIN-SNOW-15RODIN-SNOW-14
RODIN-SNOW-13
RODIN-SNOW-10RODIN-SNOW-12
RODIN-SNOW-9RODIN-SNOW-11

No comments:

Post a Comment