Thursday, November 18, 2010

themed photo challenge

"K2T Wisata"
There are photo memes for every conceivable subject out there, from dried flowers to used facial tissues, so I thought "hey, why don't I jump on the bandwagon, too?"

And after a lot of thinking (if about 10 seconds could be considered a lot, and trust me, for many people it is), I decided to host my own photo challenge, with Mr Linky, a pretty badge (which I still need to design) and all that.

And the topic?


"Show Me Japan!"

The rules are simple:
1. You have a Japan related photo.
2. You post it on your blog between Friday 11PM and Sunday 11PM Japan time.
3. You stick the link to that post in the fancy Mr Linky widget which I will add to this blog.
4. You visit other links for more Japan-related photo goodness.
5. Hopefully, you will see some new things, learn new stuff and make new friends.
6. That's all.

So yes, I'll give it a try and see how it develops.

We will open for entries on Friday at 11PM Japan time and let it run all weekend. Get your cameras ready!


And just a random photo from Kanuma, because having a blog post without a photo is like... having a blog post without a photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment