Saturday, November 20, 2010

Show Me Japan

"K2T Wisata"
 Welcome to the first edition of our Show Me Japan experiment where our aim is to show Japan to as many people as possible.



And yes, I am nervous. I have no clue if anyone is going to participate. And I have no idea how it's going to go. But for now, let's roll with the punches.

So why don't I start and show you a photo from Konpira shrine on the island of Shikoku, OK?
Here we go:


It's a lovely place consisting mostly of steps.

There are 1 368 steps altogether. After climbing half way up, I was sick of them.


I was so tired of steps I didn't want to look at them anymore.



So instead, I looked at other things.


People compare that place to Nikko, but seriously, whoever said that has never been to Nikko. It's a lovely place, but trust me, Nikko it ain't. Most definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment