Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ryan Reynolds is the sexiest man for this year

"K2T Wisata"
The macho actor, Ryan Reynolds has been voted as the sexiest man for the year 201o by the People Magazine.
The Proposal star took this as a compliment and enjoyed the fact that he is categorized as a hunk now. He said, “My body is very natural and I want to look like Dick Van Dyke. When I stopped practicing, my body will turn into whisper of color. You just have to go with the flow.”
Reynolds better half of actress, Scarlet Johnson does not want to sound or look like a proud man after receiving the ‘Sexiest Man 2010’. He is quite calm about all this.
Reynolds believes that the ‘Sexiest Man 2010’ title would make him the center of attraction and a good teasing mantra for his family and friends. He said, “This makes my family come and tease me for the rest of my life.”
The actor joins the league of some of the more sexy people that were in the list in the past. The list of the sexiest men includes Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise and Johnny Depp who too had the opportunity to boast about their bodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment