Monday, November 29, 2010

Bali Green School

"K2T Wisata"
image-green-school-bali
Jewelry maker John Hardy’s wife dragged him to a movie he didn’t want to see: An Inconvenient Truth, the film documenting Al Gore’s campaign against global warming. “It ruined my life,” says Hardy.
“I have four kids. Even if part of what Mr. Gore says is true, they’re not going to have the life that I had.” (See Green Prophet on Al Gore’s campaign here.) ” I decided at that time that I would spend the rest of my life doing what I could do improve their possibilities.”
Hardy and his wife, Cynthia are North American ex-pats who met, married, and raised their family on Bali. When they retired, they decided to give back to the community. They built an eco-school where children from kindergarten age through high school learn how to live in sustainability with the environment and each other. (We reported on a Middle-Eastern eco-school here).
… [visit site to read more]~

No comments:

Post a Comment