Friday, November 12, 2010

Charles Barkley weighs in on Auburn’s

"K2T Wisata"
We all know what when Charles Barkley opens up about a subject, he can be as open and as frank as anyone. Take for example, his thoughts on Auburn quarterback Cam Newton.
Former NBA great and Auburn fan Charles Barkley spoke about the Cam Newton allegations on Friday. (AP Photo/Jae C. Hong, File)
Barkley, who attended Auburn, was on WJOX radio in Birmingham and here are some of Sir Charles’ ideas concerning the Newton situation.
On his initial thoughts when hearing about the allegations against Cam Newton:
“Well I think you get mad, number one.  First of all, let’s look at one thing, I don’t have clean hands.  What I mean by that, clearly I am an Auburn fan, so I’m slanted toward Auburn but you can say anything about anybody and unfortunately nowadays, the media, a lot of them are scumbags and what I mean by that is, you’re guilty until you’re proven innocent now.”
What he thinks about the alleged $120,000–180,000 Cam Newton’s father was asking for:
“Well first of all let me just say one thing about that.  First of all, this is a joke now.  First of all I don’t know what happened about that, but if that guy only asked for $200K for Cam Newton they should fire him anyway.”
More of Barkley’s comments can be seen at Sports Radio Interviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment